Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Amsterdam -> Praha

Hey Guys,

Quick update from the Amsterdam library before I catch my overnight train to Prague.

Just got back from a day trip to Den Haag, a city about an hour south of Amsterdam. It was very cool, a nice city with a lot of parks, and the political area had some amazing architecture. I finally uploaded some photos, so I'll show them here.

Arriving in Iceland:



Everyone excited for the world cup:



My rented bike, in the middle of Vondelpark:



Nice Amsterdam canal:



Den Haag!




That's all for now, I gotta run. I have a bunch more photos to show, but those are the highlights. Will update again from Prague!

Colin

1 comment:

  1. oh no a Subway in Amsterdam. Fess up Col, you bought yourself one! Pictures and blog are great. Meet anyone yet? How was the hostel? Any funny stories besides the polar beer?

    ReplyDelete